Special Advertisers Section...
50 Secrets of Blissful Relationships!
Oprah Guru Michael Webb teaches how he and his wife have not had one fight in their 13 year marriage. He reveals the 50 secrets that not even 1% of couples are doing in order to maintain a blissful relationship.
to find out more. The Diva LOVES this book!
Dear Diva Rebecca,
I met this wonderful man...but I suspect he may be married. How do I find out for sure?
Fort Morgan, CO
Dear Paranoid Freak,
There are a lot of men out there who are married yet still look for some "on the side" fun. Sometimes the other woman knows about his marital status while other times he keeps it from her. Cheating men on the low are more common than the average dater may think. Still, it would not take long before you would figure the big secret out.
Signs that he (or she) may be married are:
These are a few major clues that your lover may be married. There are plenty of private investigators that you could hire. Most private investigators out there are hired for similar purposes. Usually, a suspicious spouse hires one to see if their beloved is cheating. You can also find very inexpensive sleuths online. Check out: http://www.allstateinvestigation.com
- He/she NEVER invites you to his home.
- He/she rarely answers your phone calls. He/she calls YOU to get in touch.
- He/she never sleeps over.
- You never get to meet his/her friends.
- You never get to meet his/her family.
- He/she is always on business trips.
- He/she walks away from you frequently to attend to very private phone calls.
- He/she does not answer the phone at all when he/she is with you; yet you know his/her phone is ringing because he/she is constantly looking at it to see who is calling.
- You don't hear from him/her for days at a time.
- He/she has a circular tan line around his/her ring finger.
- He/she never takes you to popular restaurants/bars/clubs.
- He/she takes you to motels.
- He/she insists that you call his/her pager instead of his/her cell.
- He/she doesn't give you his/her office number or even tells you where he/she works.
- He/she claims he/she doesn't have a home phone.
- All he/she wants to do is have sex.
- He/she does not want to talk about his/her "feelings" or about taking things to the "next level". In fact, he/she avoids all topics of conversations based on the emotional involvement of the relationship.
However, since you just met this guy I would simply take a more direct and easy approach and just ask him. But that is just me.
Not everyone will agree with me, everyone has their own opinion.|
What would your advice be?
Be respectful and courteous. Rude remarks and slander of any kind will be removed.