|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Rice will go perfect with those ribs but it is best to make your own rice instead of getting rice from a box. This is a super easy recipe for divine mushroom rice that is sure to please anyone.
- 1/2 Cup long-grain rice
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Pound mushrooms
- 2 Scallions
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- In a 1 1/2-quart heavy saucepan bring rice and water with salt to a boil.
- Stir rice once and cook, covered, over moderately low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let rice stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, cut mushrooms into 1/4-inch-thick slices and chop scallions.
- In a skillet heat butter over moderately high heat until foam subsides and sauté mushrooms with salt to taste until golden and any liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated.
- Add wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until wine is evaporated.
- Fluff rice with a fork and stir in mushrooms and scallions.
As a starter, we recommend the raspberry spinach salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the beef ribs.
As a dessert, we recommend the cherry cheese pie.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!