|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
And we have yet another spinach recipe! Creamed spinach is a great way to get finicky eaters to eat their spinach, and it tastes great! We suggest this side dish with the strawberry cornish hens because what goes better than cream with strawberries!?
- 1 1/2 Pound baby spinach
- 1/2 Small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup plus 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Cook spinach in 1 inch of boiling salted water in a large pot, covered, stirring once or twice, until wilted, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool. Squeeze the spinach in the colander using a potato masher to get out all of the excess water.
- Cook the onion in the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk in flour and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add warm milk and simmer, whisking, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk in parmesan, salt, nutmeg, and pepper to taste.
- Add spinach and cook, stirring, until heated through.
As the main dish, we recommend the cornish hens accompanied with the truffles au gratin.
As the starter, we recommend the butternut soup.
As a dessert, we recommend the champagne surprise.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!