|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Spice stimulates the body, gets the blood pumping and causes an endorphin rush. Everything you need to get the night in motion!
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets red snapper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a sheet of aluminum foil onto a baking sheet and grease lightly with butter or cooking spray.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt and pepper until you have a uniform mixture.
- Place fillets onto the foil, and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Spoon the picante sauce over fillets, and squeeze lime juice over the top. Bring the sides of the foil together, and fold the seam to seal in the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
As a starter, we recommend the mango avocado salad.
As a side dish, we recommend the spicy tomatoes.
As a dessert, we recommend the hot chili cocoa.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!