|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Spicy Tomato Recipe
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
A nice and light side dish with some zesty spices mixed in to get that blood rushing! This recipe is served cold and in lettuce cups.
- 2 Tomatoes large ripe, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 Green bell pepper medium, cut in strips
- 1/3 Onion medium thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/6 Teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cucumber medium, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Lettuce cups
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onion; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables set aside and cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Add cucumber and toss.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Before serving, drain vegetables and serve in a crisp lettuce cup.
As a starter, we recommend the mango avocado salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the spicy snapper.
As a dessert, we recommend the hot chili cocoa.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!