|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Pot Roast Beef
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
It is super easy to make a great pot roast. All you need is a large crock pot and you can put on your pot roast in the morning and then just forget about it. By dinner time you will have a tender and juicy roast beef that your date will never forget. Even a guy can do this one, it is so easy!
- 1 Large Beef Roast (Bottom Round is a good cut).
- 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Crock Pot
- Fresh peeled carrots (optional).
- If you can fit your entire roast in your crock pot, great. If not, cut the roast into chunks.
- Most recipes will tell you to sear all edges of the roast on a frting pan. This helps seal in the juice once it starts cooking. However, the juice will still leak out leading to a dry roast. I skip this step and use oil to seal the roast, it works much better and makes the juiciest roast ever.
- Cover the roast evenly with the packet of soup mix.
- Cover the roast with the oil evenly.
- Put the water in the crockpot and then put in the roast.
- If you want, add fresh peeled carrots in with the roast. If you do so, put the corrots on the Bottom. You will probably have to cut them in half. They come out delicious.
- Cook on Hi for one hour.
- Turn to low heat and let simmer for 6-7 hours.
- Slice and pour beef gravy over the slices or use the au jus from the pot. Beef gravy might be better especially if you are making this recipe in conjuction with the Yorkshire Pudding!
As a starter, we recommend the stuffed mushrooms.
As a side dish, we recommend the Yorkshire Pudding and the lemon spinach
As a dessert, we recommend the lemon crunch.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!