|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Stuffed mushrooms are a great way to say "I am fabulous and you will fall in love with me for my fabulous cooking". Everyone likes stuffed mushrooms, they are a favorite. But the only problem is that you only get one or two at a function when you secretly want to take the whole tray and hide them for yourself. Indulge your sweetie with this favorite where you can both have your fill of this savory treat. This is a special recipe for stuffed mushrooms Italian style!
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 Large (about 2-inch-diameter) mushrooms, stems removed and chopped, caps reserved
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh fennel bulb
- 1/8 Cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-2 Carlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 Cup grated Fontina cheese or crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 Cup (packed) chopped fresh basil
- 1 Large egg
- Additional olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Brush glass baking dish with oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped mushroom stems, fennel, tomatoes, and garlic. SautÃ© until stems and fennel are tender and beginning to brown, about 12 minutes and then transfer to medium bowl.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix in cheeses, then basil.
- Season filling to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in egg. Arrange mushroom caps in prepared dish, cavity side up.
- Brush mushroom cavities lightly with additional oil, and around the heads to prevent drying out.
- Mound filling in mushroom cavities, pressing to adhere.
- Bake until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through, about 25 minutes, and serve.
As a main dish we recommend the pot roast beef.
As side dishes, we recommend the lemon spinach and the Yorkshire Pudding.
For dessert we recommend the lemon crunch.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!