apple custard recipe, apple custard, romantci apple custard
All our email and live chat relationship help is done through our expert panel. Click below :|
|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Don't let all of these steps fool you, this is really an easy recipe and not very difficult at all to make. But when you are done it will look like you went to your local desert guru and bought this delicious dish. You can even prepare and make this the night before and have it all ready for your after dinner treate the next evening.
- 2/3 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Apple, peeled,cored and cut into 8 crescent shaped pieces
- 1 1/2 Eggs
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 Cup milk (or for richer custard use half and half)
- 1/3 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Custard cups
- Melt butter (or margarine) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add apple slices and saute for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Reduce heat to low, uncover and let apples cook until light brown (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
- Butter the custard cups.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs until thick. Add sugar and salt and beat well.
- Blend in milk (or half and half) and vanilla.
- Pour custard into prepared custard cups.
- Set custard cups into large shallow baking pan.
- Add enough boiling water to pan so water comes up halfway up sides of cups.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center of custard comes clean. (If using the casserole dish bake for 1 1/2 hours).
- Remove cups from water and let cool to room temperature.
- Top each custard with 4 (reserved) overlapping apple slices.
- Refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
As a starter we recommend the apple spinach salad.
As a main dish we recommend the apple pork chops.
As side dishes, we recommend the pan seared asparagus and the maple sweet potatoes.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!