|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Maple Sweet Potatoes
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Nothing gives you energy like a good old fashioned sugar kick. Sweet potatoes are already sweet but let's make them even sweeter just for your sweet! Maple covered sweet potatoes are delicious and your date will love this presentation as well.
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/3 Cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Boil the sweet potatoes in a covered pot, reduce heat and let simmer 25 to 30 minutes until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish with spray oil or butter.
- When the sweet potatoes are cool, peel and slice them into whole slices. Arrange them in the prepared dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, syrup, sugar and coconut together over a low heat. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Sprinkle mixture over sweet potatoes. Top mixture with pecans.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
As a starter, we recommend the apple spinach salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the apple pork chops accompanied with the pan seared asparagus.
As a dessert, we recommend the apple custard.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!