|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Maple Sweet Potatoes
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Nothing gives you energy like a good old fashioned sugar kick. Sweet potatoes are already sweet but let's make them even sweeter just for your sweet! Maple covered sweet potatoes are delicious and your date will love this presentation as well.
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/3 Cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Boil the sweet potatoes in a covered pot, reduce heat and let simmer 25 to 30 minutes until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish with spray oil or butter.
- When the sweet potatoes are cool, peel and slice them into whole slices. Arrange them in the prepared dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, syrup, sugar and coconut together over a low heat. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Sprinkle mixture over sweet potatoes. Top mixture with pecans.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
As a starter, we recommend the apple spinach salad.
As the main dish, we recommend the apple pork chops accompanied with the pan seared asparagus.
As a dessert, we recommend the apple custard.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!