|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Tender Apple Pork Chops
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Pork chops are always a winner and nothing compliments pork chops like the great flavor of apples. This recipe will help create the juiciest and most delicious pork chops you have ever had. And the apples will give both of your bodies some great added nutrition you will both need after the dinner is over....
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions
- 4 Pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute onion in oil for 1 minute or until tender.
- Remove onion and set aside.
- Brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place chops in an 8x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Cover the chops with the apples and cooked onion.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, mustard, cloves and apple juice.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30-45 minutes
As a starter, we recommend the apple spinach salad.
As a side dish, we recommend the pan seared asparagus and the maple sweet potatoes
As a dessert, we recommend the apple custard.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!