|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Here is a very easy and very tasty recipe for baby carrots that will please any mouth. This is a great side dish to serve beacuse it is easy to make and baby carrots look very pretty on a dish which makes it a perfect date side dish.
- 2 bunches baby carrots (each about 8 ounces), peeled and trimmed with 3 inches of stems left intact
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Combine carrots, water, 1 tablespoon tarragon, butter, vinegar and honey in heavy large skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer until carrots are almost tender, about 12 minutes.
- Uncover; cook until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to glaze, about 6 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to platter. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon tarragon.
As the main dish, we recommend the dijon ham accomapnied with the gnocchi.
As the starter, we recommend the shrimp appetizer.
As a dessert, we recommend the blueberry martini.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!