|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
If you want to be boring, break out the cold peeled shrimp and some shrimp cocktail sauce. But if you really want to impress your date, try marinating the shrimp with this delicious recipe created by a gulf coast shrimper. Regular shrimp cocktail will never do for you again.
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 Pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 Large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 Tablespoons drained capers
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 lemon, cut into rounds
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper; add shrimp to skillet and sautÃ© until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate.
- Whisk next 5 ingredients in large bowl. Whisk in 4 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in shrimp and accumulated juices, capers and green onions.
- Cool slightly, then cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 1 day.
- Arrange butter lettuce leaves on 2 plates.
- Top with shrimp, dividing equally. You don't have to use all of the shrimp, just enough.
- Drizzle with more marinade.
- Garnish with lemon rounds and fresh dill sprigs.
As the main dish, we recommend the dijon ham accompanied with the gnocchi and the baby carrots.
As a dessert, we recommend the blueberry martini.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!