|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Who doesn't love a good ham? This a great recipe that will scent up your house with the delicious aroma of a fresh baked ham and it comes out better tasting than those honey hams you can buy at the store. This isn't too much of a difficult recipe either so try it out! This recipe will make a lot of ham, so if your date goes as good as I hope....you can have ham and eggs for breakfast.
- 2 Pounds pearl onions
- 1 Cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 5 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter, diced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 8- to 10-pound half ham shank, fully cooked, fat trimmed to 1/2-inch thickness
- Cook onions in large pot of boiling salted water for two minutes and then drain. Trim root ends, leaving base intact. Peel.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, and mustard in bowl for glaze.
- Transfer onions to a glass baking dish.
- Add 2/3 cup glaze, butter, salt, pepper and water; toss to coat.
- Cover with foil.
- Line large roasting pan with foil.
- Making 1/2-inch-deep slits, score ham with diamond pattern.
- Place ham in pan and roast 45 minutes.
- Place onions in oven.
- Roast ham and onions 25 minutes. Uncover onions.
- Continue roasting onions and ham 50 minutes.
- Baste ham with some of glaze.
- Continue to roast ham and onions until deep brown and glazed, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes, about 30 minutes longer.
- Transfer ham to large platter.
- Transfer onion mixture to bowl.
- Serve ham, passing onion mixture separately.
As a starter, we recommend the shrimp appetizer.
As a side dish, we recommend the gnocchi and the baby carrots.
As a dessert, we recommend the blueberry martini.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!