|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Nope, its not a drink. But it is served in a martini glass for that extra little dramatic flare. This is an easy and delicious recipe that combines the flovors of blueberries, mint and lemon into a light after dinner treat.
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Pint picked-over blueberries
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 Cup well-chilled heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- In a very small saucepan simmer water and 1 tablespoon sugar until sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the bluberries and mint and toss to coat.
- Chill blueberry mixture, covered, 15 minutes, or until cold.
- Divide blueberries between 2 Martini glasses.
- In a chilled bowl with an electric mixer beat cream with remaining tablespoon sugar until it just holds stiff peaks and fold in zest.
- Top blueberries with lemon cream.
As a main dish we recommend the dijon ham served with the gnocchi and the baby carrots.
For the starter, we recommend the shrimp appetizer.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!