|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Anyone can make instant pudding from a box but your date is going to know that this is no instant knock off when he or she tastes this delectable mousse. But don't be shy and speak up, make sure your date knows that you made this little number from scratch! Impressions...impressions....
- 1 Cups chilled heavy cream
- 2 Large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 Ounzes fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped
- Cool Whip topping
- Heat 1/2 cup cream in a 1-quart heavy saucepan until hot.
- Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream, whisking until combined.
- Transfer mixture to saucepan and cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly, until just before the boiling point but do not let it boil.
- Pour custard through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and stir in vanilla.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler stirring frequently.
- Whisk custard into chocolate until smooth, then cool.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until it just holds stiff peaks.
- Whisk one fourth of the stiff cream into chocolate custard to lighten, then fold in remaining cream gently but thoroughly.
- Spoon mousse into 4 champagne glasses and chill, covered, at least 6 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes before serving.
- Add a tiny amount of the cool whip on top and granish with the reaspberries.
As a main dish we recommend the artichoke chicken served with the lemon green beans and the caponata.
For the starter, we recommend the corn bisque.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!