|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Ginger Creme Brulee
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
You can make this recipe with or without the ginger but to folow up an Asian dinner, I would highly suggest using the ginger! It gives the basic recipe a hint of something new!
- 3 Cups whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons (packed) coarsely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 10 Large egg yolks
- 1 Cup plus 4 teaspoons sugar
- Fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cream and ginger in heavy medium saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; let stand 20 minutes.
- Strain cream into small bowl, pressing on solids in sieve.
- Whisk yolks and 1 cup sugar in medium bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in warm cream.
- Divide custard among eight 3/4-cup ramekins or custard cups.
- Place ramekins in large roasting pan. Pour enough warm water into pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake custards just until set in center when pan is gently shaken, about 45 minutes.
- Remove custards from water bath; chill uncovered until cold, at least 3 hours.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place custards on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of remaining sugar.
- Broil until sugar melts and caramelizes, turning sheet for even browning, about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate custards until topping is cold and brittle, about 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Garnish custards with strawberries and mint and serve.
As a main dish we recommend the vegan sushi served with the Asian Greens.
For the starter, we recommend the vegan miso soup.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!