|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|My Story |
Hi, my name is Simon Taylor and I had suffered from premature ejaculation for years. My story on how I overcame premature ejaculation may interest you.
I am 29 years old and had been in numerous relationships in my 20's. In each and every one I experienced that horrendous moment when I prematurely ejaculated. If you had experienced it as many times as I have, you would know it is embarrassing and disheartening. Of course it is also frustrating to end a pleasurable moment of intimacy so quickly.
Story continues - read what happened next
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
There is something about sushi that is just sexy. It could be just because it makes a great date to go get sushi (very chic) or maybe it is the way the soft flesh feels in between your lips. If you are a vegan you can still enjoy the taste and flavor of sushi with this delicious and flavorful recipe. We suggest it!
- 1 1/3 Cups short-grain brown rice
- 2 Cups plus 2 teaspoons water
- 4 Teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Teaspoon wasabi powder
- 4 (8 1/4- by 7 1/4-inch) sheets roasted nori** (dried laver - or seaweed)
- 1 Kirby cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/16-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 Carrot, cut into 1/16-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 Firm-ripe small California avocado
- 1 1/2 oz Radish sprouts, roots trimmed
- Rinse rice well and bring to a boil with 2 cups water and 2 teaspoons soy sauce, then reduce heat to very low and simmer, tightly covered, until water is absorbed, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rice stand, covered, 10 minutes.
- While rice is standing, stir together vinegar and remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce.
- Transfer rice to a wide nonmetal bowl (preferably wood, ceramic, or glass) and sprinkle with vinegar mixture, tossing gently with a large spoon to combine.
- Cool rice, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir together wasabi and remaining two teaspoons of water to form a stiff paste. Let stand at least 15 minutes (to allow flavors to develop).
- Place sushi mat if you have one on a work surface with slats running crosswise.
- Arrange 1 sheet nori, shiny side down, on mat, lining up a long edge of sheet with edge of mat nearest you.
- Using damp fingers, gently about a quarter of the rice onto nori in 1 layer, leaving a 1 3/4-inch border on side farthest from you.
- Arrange half of cucumber in an even strip horizontally across rice, starting 1 inch from side nearest you. (You may need to cut pieces to fit from side to side.)
- Arrange half of carrot just above cucumber in same manner.
- Peel avocado half and cut lengthwise into thin slices, then arrange half of slices just above carrot in same manner.
- Repeat with radish sprouts, letting some sprout tops extend beyond edge.
- Beginning with edge nearest you, lift mat up with your thumbs, holding filling in place with your fingers, and fold mat over filling so that upper and lower edges of rice meet, then squeeze gently but firmly along length of roll, tugging edge of mat farthest from you to tighten.
- Open mat and roll log forward to seal with nori border. (Moisture from rice will seal roll.)
- Transfer roll, seam side down, to a cutting board.
- Make three more logs in the same manner, then cut each log crosswise into 6 pieces with a wet thin-bladed knife.
- Serve with wasabi paste, soy sauce, and ginger.
As a starter, we recommend the vegan miso soup.
As a side dish, we recommend the Asian greens.
As a dessert, we recommend the ginger creme brulee.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!