vegan miso soup, vegan miso soup recipe
All our email and live chat relationship help is done through our expert panel. Click below :|
|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Vegan Miso Soup
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
This is a wonderful and fast recipe for a traditional miso soup for vegetarians (no fish or chicken broth). You are bound to fall in love with this recipe. You may need to locate some of these ingredients in your local Asian market.
- 1 Quart water
- 8 Tablespoon miso (more or less to taste)
- 2 Teaspoons dried cut wakame (already cut into little 3/4" squares and dried into tiny "crumbles" sold in stores.
- 1/2 Cup chopped daikon (Japanese radish, optional but recommended)
- 1/2 Cup carrots chopped (optional)
- 1/2 Small onion (optional)
- Tofu, chopped into small cubes (optional)
- Chopped green onions
- Bring the water to a slow boil.
- Put the wakame in the water and let it slowly simmer for 20 minutes. The longer you simmer it the less sharp its taste will be.
- Add the opnions and daikon in the last ten minutes.
- Add the carrots in the last 5 minutes.
- Take a small strainer and place it just in the soup.
- Take spoonfuls of miso and mash them through the strainer into the soup. This will help distribute the miso evenly.
- Add the tofu.
- Garnish with the chopped green onions and serve.
As the main dish, we recommend the Vegan Sushi accompanied with the Asian greens.
As a dessert, we recommend the ginger creme brulee.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!