|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Minty Lamb Chops
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Lamb chops are a perfect choice for a romantic dinner especially if you are both meat lovers. Lamb fills the craving and satisfies the pallet of a meat lover without letting the two of you become so full you can't move. Lamb is a lighter meat and the chops have less meat than a fillet so you won't end up over-stuffing yourself. Every time I have ever ordered lamb chops, I have always had room for about five more. They are that delicious and that light.
- 1/2 Cup cider vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 4-6 Loin or rib lamb chops, each about 2 inches thick
- Nonstick spray oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mint Jelly
- Preheat the grill on high.
- In a small bowl stir together the vinegar and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer the sugar-vinegar mixture along with the mint to a blender and process until the mint is finely chopped.
- Brush the mint mixture on both sides of the lamb chops and then set them aside at room temperature for 10 minutes. Reserve the remaining mint mixture.
- Lightly spray the grill rack with the nonstick spray oil. Grill the chops, basting several times with the remaining mint mixture, until cooked to desired degree of doneness, about 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a side of the mint jelly and leave the jar of jelly on the table in case more is desired.
As a starter, we recommend the tomato cucumber salad.
As a side dish, we recommend the Creamed Carrots and the Parslied New Potatoes.
As a dessert, we recommend the minty strawberries and cream.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!