|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Minty Stawberries and Cream
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Strawberries and cream is always a perfect "romantic" sort of dessert but this age old recipe gets a little kick with the addition of mint. Mint also helps with any breath issues just so the two of you won't have any problems getting closer after dessert.
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup fresh mint leaves
- 6 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla
- 10 large strawberries, sliced
- Combine the water in sugar in a small saucepan and bring to boil.
- Continue stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in mint; remove from heat and steep for 10 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add yogurt, confectioners sugar and vanilla to the cheese and mix well.
- Cover the cheese-yogurt mixture and refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Pour the minted syrup through a strainer to remove the mint and discard the mint.
- Combine strawberries and syrup and toss to coat. Serve strawberries with a dollop of yogurt-cheese mixture.
As a starter, we recommend the tomato cucumber salad.
As a main dish we recommend the minty lamb chops.
As side dishes, we recommend the creamed carrots and the parslied new potatoes.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!