|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Take it from a tried and true New Englander, someone who grew up on the north shore of New England among the fisherman, lobster bisque will warm the heart of anyone. You don't need a complicated recipe that takes all day long to prepare. You can make a very easy lobster bisque that will make your special someone feel pampered and loved.
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon celery salt
- 2 1/4 Cups milk
- 3/4 Cups chicken stock (chicken soup is NOT the same thing!)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 1 1/2 Cups cooked lobster meat, shredded. (You don't have to cook a lobster, you can buy real lobster meat already cooked and shelled in your grocery store)
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 Cup light cream
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and celery salt until well blended.
- Gradually stir in the milk so that no lumps form, and then stir in the chicken stock.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the soup begins to thicken.
- Add the onion and lobster; season with paprika.
- Cook and stir for 10 more minutes.
- Stir in the cream, heat through and serve.
As the main dish, we recommend the Mango Lobster accompanied with the baked corn.
As a dessert, we recommend the sauteed pears.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!