|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
How I Saved My Marriage
|My Story |
My husband's involvement and attraction towards me was fading away. It was only a matter a time before he would ask for a divorce. Even though I knew it would happen soon I was in a state of shock when the moment finally arrived.
I did what I could to cope with it all. I derived a �what's wrong with us� list. Then followed it up with a �how to improve� list. I gone through episodes where I pleaded with my husband, tried to talk him out of it, cried while bluntly begging and other usual responses and tactics from someone who doesn't want a divorce. We tried counseling without success. In desperation, I suggested a trial separation hoping that he misses me and things would go back to normal.
Story continues - read what happened next
Steamed Lobster with Mango Sauce
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
It sounds complicated, but it really is not. Of all the exquisite dishes I have tried in the past, this one stand out as the most scrumptious meal I have ever had. If your lover is a lobster fanatic, you should really try this one on for size. It doesn't sound like lobsters and mangos would make a great pair, but they do! The two unique tastes compliment each other well. In fact, I had this dish for the first time at a very well known restaurant in Key West. the head chef had just won an international award with this creation. It surely is not the exact same recipe, but we try.
- 2 Live lobsters, at least 1 1/2 pounds each
- 3 1/2 Ripe mangoes (each about 3/4 pound)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- In a large pot, boil enough water for the two lobsters. After the water is at a rolling boil, put the live lobsters in head first. If you have a steamer, you may prefer to cook the lobsters with the steamer.
- Peel and cut flesh from the three mangoes, discarding pits and the peelings. Set aside the flesh from the half a mango cut into chunks.
- In a blender or food processor purée mango with the lime juice and sugar until smooth. Force purée through a fine sieve into a pot.
- Add the mango chunks which were set aside and heat on low until warm.
- Remove the cooked lobsters after 25 minutes. They should be bright red.
- Remove the meat from the tail and claws and put the meat from each lobster onto the dinner plate. Cover the lobster meat with the mango sauce.
As a side dish, we recommend the lobster bisque and the baked corn.
As a dessert, we recommend the sauteed pears.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!