sauteed pears, sauteed pears recipe
All our email and live chat relationship help is done through our expert panel. Click below :|
|We are home of the Original and Best Selling
"How to Get Your Ex Back" Click Here
Dealing With Break-Ups|
- How To Get Your Ex Back Fast
|My Story |
Hi, I'm Chase Oliver and I'm 32 years old.
I was engaged to a woman named Sara, whom I was in love with more than anything...
And one day, completely out of the blue - she broke things off
She said she wasn't ready and that she needed time, and she didn't know how long it would take.
I was completely devastated. I mean, we had even had names picked out for our future children!
My whole world was flipped upside-down.
But then something very strange happened... Read the Rest
Elegant Sauteed Pears
Special Advertisers Section...
The Secret Recipes For Your Favorite Dishes
Discover the Secrets to America's Most Wanted Recipes. Learn the jealously guarded secrets behind actual dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, McDonalds,Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe...(far too many to list here)and learn how to easily cook them yourself! Check it out here!
Copy Cat Recipes
Cook the same recipes from your favorite restaurants for friends and family and have them convinced that you've ordered in. They simply will not believe that you've learned the secret, guarded recipes from the best restaurants. To check out these recipes click here!
The E-Cookbook Library
A lifetime membership and access to hundreds of cookbooks with new books being added constantly. Amazing new concept...never buy a new cookbook again, there will never be a need. Click here to check it out!
Pears are already sweet and to use them in a dessert you can create the sweetest of sweet desserts for someone that has a sweet tooth. This dessert looks simply elegant and is a popular dessert in french cuisine. Your lover will assume you took a culinary course just before you made him or her dinner.
- 2 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 1/8-inch-thick Slices ginger root
- 2 Small Bosc pears
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pear eau de vie or 1 tablespoon dark rum
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium, heavy-bottomed skillet.
- Add ginger root and saute 1 to 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Cut pears into quarters lengthwise and core. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Add remaining butter to skillet.
- Add pear slices and saute 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with sugar and toss pears to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook pears 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add the alcohol (whichever one you got).
- Turn heat up and cook 30 seconds, stirring pears constantly.
- Remove ginger root slices before serving.
As a main dish we recommend the mango lobster served with the baked corn.
For the starter, we recommend the lobster bisque.
Have you tried this recipe?|
Leave a comment on it!